Audio guide through the MAA permanent display
Welcome dear visitors and thank you for choosing to tour the permanent exhibition of the Museum of African Art with our audio guides.
The audio guide allows you to explore representative examples of African art, highlighting different motifs from the traditional life of the people of West Africa.
You can use the audio guide inside the Museum, listen to it at home directly online at izi.travel site or by simply installing the izi.TRAVEL app on your PC, smartphone or tablet.
The audio guide is available in 4 languages: Serbian, English, French and Italian!
How to install the izi.TRAVEL app:
1. Download the free izi.TRAVEL app at Apple Store (iPhone ili iPad), Google Play Store (Android) or Microsoft Store and install it on your device
2. Accept location services
3. Chose country (Serbia), city (Belgrade), museum (The Museum of African Art), click on option: ‘exhibition’ titled ’The Museum of African Art – The Veda and Dr. Zdravko Pečar Collection’.
We wish you an exciting tour of the MAA!
The Museum of African Art – The Veda and Dr. Zdravko Pečar Collection Project (2019-20)
Narration: Dragan Vučelić (Sr), Danica Potkonjak (Eng), Sekhou Sidi Diawara (Fr), Rossana Konti (It)
Sound design: Studio Novičić
- Igor Vince, percussions & Kemo Sisoko, kora; tracks: Aissata Bale, Wandiya Mandi, Lumbenala (Guitar Art Festival, Kolarac, Belgrade, 2012) for audio tracks: 1, 4, 16, 20, 26.
- MAA audio archive (Dr. Zdravko Pečar and Veda Zagorac Archive) for audio tracks: 2, 3, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28.
- Africa, bushes, close birds and wind & Chicken rooster, by: Martin.Sadoux, freesound.org (Licensed under the Creative Commons 0 License) for audio track: 5
- African village by night, by: LukeIRL, freesound.org (Licensed under the Creative Commons 0 License) for audio track: 7
- Afrika, by: InSintesi, freesound.org (Licensed under the Creative Commons 0 License) for audio track: 8
- Djembe loop 13 (variant), by: Timbre, freesound.org (Licensed under the Creative Commons 0 License) for audio track: 18
Text preparation and editing: Emilia Epštajn, Sekhou Sidi Diawara, Ana Knežević
Translation: Marija Panić (PhD, Fr.), Ivan Epštajn (Eng.), Ana Knežević & Rossana Conti (It.)
Specialized help: Katarina Radinović Andrić
Project realization and coordination: Emilia Epštajn